AWard Organizing Code of Ethics:
- I will serve my clients without judgement.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services only in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- I reserve the right to refuse service. In situations when I am unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will keep all client business and personal information confidential.
- I will use certain client information (before/after photos, testimonials) only with the signed permission of the client.
- The location and/or client name will never be attributed to before/after photos.
- Only client’s first name and last initial will be used in testimonials.
- I will decide independently my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will communicate fees to my client in advance.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests and budget in mind.